Friday, July 2, 2010

Unwanted Embrace

I just stopped by for a drink
Like a dozen times before
I guess i was more thirsty than i thought
Once i got her on the floor
As i quenched my insatiable thirst
I came to realize
This girl that i was preying on
Was just about to die
As i came to my senses
I saw her in my arms
This vessel i called friend
A victim of my charms
And soon she would be gone
Because of my mistake
And the Prince would have my head
Did i deserve this fate?
I could not let her die
The regrets would never stop
And so i bit my lip
And let her taste a few drops
And soon she arose again
And walked the night with me
And tho we are no longer friends
She arose you see
And now she is Kindred
A creature of the night
Forever in the dark
And running from the light
We walk the world of darkness
The dark childe and i
Tho years come and go
The damned can never die

No comments:

Post a Comment